Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.



What to do if you have a concern or a complaint?


We aim to work closely with everyone to ensure that all children can learn and play happily at school.

We view all complaints in a positive way, as it helps the school improve its practices.


However, sometimes problems do occur and the best person to talk to first if you have a child in school is usually your child’s class/form or subject teacher. If you do not have a child in school please talk to the headteacher.


If you are still worried or concerned, the head teacher will be happy to talk to you at a mutually convenient time. Please contact the school office to make an appointment to talk to the Headteacher or write to the Headteacher explaining your complaint and what you would like to happen now.


This is part of a full procedure which all schools have in place and has been approved by the Governing Body. If the Headteacher cannot resolve the issue or if the complaint is about the Headteacher you should then write to the Chair of Governors. If your complaint is about a governor or governors please write to the Clerk of the Governing Body through the school.


Full details of our complaints procedure can be found in this leaflet.


Please do not hesitate to contact us – we look forward to hearing from you!



Cookie Policy

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer.

Do you accept?